SEEDS Of Early Learning PreK Curriculum Description
Transform your classroom or center into a SEEDS quality environment using the SEEDS of Early Learning PreK Curriculum. You will receive 11 months worth of activities, guidance, and seeds ideologies to incorporate into daily routines. Providing a topic for each month with a curriculum for each week.
- All About Me
- My Community
- My Community Helpers
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten
- I’m Lovable, I’m Capable
Each unit includes:
- Props and conversation starters for Centers: Art, Blocks, Dramatic Play, Math, Reading, Science and Sensory Play, and Writing Center.
- For each topic there are 4 recommended SEEDS -Repeated Read Aloud Books, with Vocabulary Cards. Thats 44 books with vocabulary cards, so each week a new book would be introduced according to each topic. *The books and vocabulary cards are sold separately.
- SEEDS Daily Routine ideas for: arrival, sign-in, large group, repeated read aloud, daily message, journal, small group skill development, individualization, choice time play, and family engagement.
- Small Group Literacy Activities for phonological awareness, alphabet knowledge, concepts about print. Small Group Math is coming soon!